Botswana, Africa

Botswana, Africa
DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this blog are our personal views and are not representative of the Peace Corps or the U.S. government in anyway.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Is that Mark or Lindsey?



You might think that Mark and I could never wear the same pants, but then you would be mistaken. Today we were so bored that Mark bet me he could put on a pair of my jeans. Naturally, I said, "Go ahead, but there is no way you are going to fit into my pants!" (I was secretly hoping he would do it and rip them so I would have an excuse to buy a new pair.) So anyway here is the proof that he actually was able to not only put them on but say that they were "comfortable" and "a little loose"!!!

As for me I have become addicted to these treats that are literally called 'fat cakes' and are nothing more than fried balls of dough!! They are monate thata (very tasty)! Mark says that once my pants don't fit me anymore he will take them! Haha, so nice of him right?!

6 comments:

  1. Might want to watch the fat cakes. Hey, how come we only see pictures of Mark? We want to see some Lindsey too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah I've been cutting back! Plus Mark's got me on a running program now. Going to leave for a run in a few minutes actually. I don't know why all of the pictures are of Mark....he's just a camera hog I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Mark to each some "fat cakes" and to lay off the running! I am a little concerned about my cousin wanting to wear women's clothes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is too funny!!! So glad you guys are having fun down there. We love and miss you up here. Trying on Lindsey's pants is ok Mark, let's keep the pics of you wearing her panties to yourself!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really makes me question whether or not I want to be admitting we're related! Please Mark, enjoy a fat cake with your wife once in a while ;) Love you and miss you both
    ~Nicole, E and boys

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your guys blog....It really brings me back my days in Botswana!

    ReplyDelete